Sunday, April 10, 2016

Out of the Mouth of Tyler


This kid tries my patience pretty much every single day. He can be soooo difficult. But just when I think I'm at my wit's end, he can be the sweetest little boy ever. Here are some of his latest sayings:
  • "You happy?" - He doesn't like anyone to be sad. He will often ask us if we are happy, and if we aren't, he will try to make us happy.
  • "Please" - Tyler says please all the time. "Yes, please" when we ask him a question. "Please" when he wants something. I love his manners. Speaking of manners, he also says "Thank you much". I love how he has added the word "much" onto the end of "thank you". He says thank you unprompted all the time.
  • "Two minutes." - This is his latest. He asks us to lay in bed with him for "two minutes" in his broken sentences. "You, lay me bed, two minutes, please?" Not sure where he got the "two minutes" from, but it gets me every time. Sure, I'll lay with you for two minutes sweet boy.
  • "It's mine now." - This one is so funny. The other day, Tyler grabbed an eraser of mine off the couch next to where I was sitting. Matt and I both asked him to give it back to me. I told him it was my eraser. Tyler responded, smile on his face, "It's mine now!" It was actually so cute and stinkin' funny. I couldn't help but laugh.
I'm sure there are other things, but that's all I can think of right now. I'll finish off this post with a few more photos.
"Mommy, cookies please?" 
Building "towers"
Loving the scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Nye.
Tyler LOVES popcorn. He especially loves air popping popcorn with his dad.
Tyler put his little people in "time out". Wonder where he learned about time out? ;-)
More tower building.

No comments:

Post a Comment