Sunday, April 10, 2016

Baby Clothes Quilts


Aren't these just beautiful!??! I had seen baby clothes quilts on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make some for my boys (unfortunately we don't have any of Kylee's baby clothes). The only problem is, I'm not a quilter. My Aunt Kathy came to my rescue! She drove over from Washington and came over every day to help get these done. All I really did was help cut some of the squares and iron on some of the stabilizing fabric on the backs of the baby clothes squares. Kathy did all the rest, including all the sewing and quilting. I have had these blankets just laying in the middle of my living room for a couple days now because I don't want to put them away. They make me smile every time I see them. I can tell you about pretty much every fabric square on the quilts - sooo many memories! I just love them. Thank you, thank you, Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment