Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bradley - [2 Months]


Bradley turned 2 months on November 28th. Here are a few updates:

  • He sleeps a lot. A LOT. I try to keep him awake for stretches during the day, but he likes to sleep! I am just glad he sleeps well at night.
  • When I say he sleeps well at night, I mean he doesn't have big stretches of being awake at night. He is still waking up every 3 hours or so at night to eat, though.
  • Bradley is 13 pounds (66%) and 23.1" (51%). His head circumference is 39 cm (42%)... so overall, pretty average in size for a two-month-old.
  • Bradley wears size 2 diapers and I feel like his 0-3 month clothes are starting to get a little small.  Time to pull out the 3-6 month clothes!
  • He has started smiling a bit. We love his smiles.
  • Is just getting cuter and cuter. We love our little Mr. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment