Monday, January 26, 2015

Christmas and New Years Recap

I don't know how I got so far behind in blogging! I realized the other day that I hadn't even blogged about Christmas which was OVER A MONTH AGO! Oh well, here I am catching up now (although this will just be more of a recap post!).

We had a lovely Christmas. We did the usual (bowling with Matt's family on Christmas Eve day, dinner with my family on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning with my family, Christmas afternoon with Matt's family). I love everything about our Christmas Eve and Christmas day traditions. The days are just perfect. Here is our traditional Christmas morning stair picture:
We were missing Kylee in this picture. She got to spend 9 days in DisneyWorld with her mom (lucky girl)! We picked her up Christmas evening and opened presents with her before she went to bed. I obviously didn't do a good job of taking pictures :-( But we had a really nice time with family - it's been a while since all four of us kids spent a Christmas together! We were also blessed to have my aunt Kathy join us for Christmas this year.

On New Years Day, we packed up the family and headed out to Inkom, Idaho for some time with Matt's extended family. We haven't been able to join in the fun the last couple years, so were extra excited to make the trip this year. We stayed in a HUGE cabin, ate lots of good food, enjoyed excellent company, had a talent show, played in the snow, took fun photo booth pictures, participated in a Mario Cart tournament (Matt), and more. Such a fun few days!








No comments:

Post a Comment