Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mother-Daughter Pedicures

We were lucky enough to have Kylee on Saturday this week (we typically only have her the first half of the week), so I wanted to take advantage of this extra "play day".  I knew just what I wanted to do - pedicures! Not only did I badly need a pedicure, but Brandee had told me a few weeks ago about a place nearby that has special chairs for little kids.

Kylee had the biggest smile the entire time... from enjoying sitting in the cute butterfly chair to turning on the back massage to getting to watch Cat in the Hat, she loved it!  She kept telling me how cool it was and would give me the thumbs up.  Today she asked me if, when her polish wore off, if we could go back and get pedicures again.  Why yes, I think that's a wonderful idea :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a fun date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute toes! I just found out today from your mom you are pregnant!! I know I should have been better at checking your blog but I have been behind! Congratulations! I am so so happy for you two. A baby is such a blessing and miracle. I hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete