Friday, December 19, 2014

Freezer Meal Group



For months I have been wanting to start a freezer meal group, and I am beyond excited that I finally bit the bullet and put one together! There are four of us in the group (me, Jen, Jaclyn, and Sally) and we all have small families (3-4 people). Each month (starting in November) we quadruple two different recipes, and then on a designated day each month, we swap meals. That means each month I end up with 8 different freezer meals. I know it sounds silly, but I get almost giddy looking in my freezer and seeing all those beautifully prepared meals :-) And it's fun to try different recipes! Here are some of the meals we've had so far:
  • Chili
  • Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
  • Saucy Pork Chops
  • Minestrone Soup
  • Beef Stroganoff
  • Chicken Tacos
  • Pot Roast
  • Baked Rigatoni
  • Funeral Potatoes and Ham
  • Chicken Soup
  • White Chicken Chili
  • Cilantro Lime Chicken
  • Loaded Baked Potato Soup
  • Chicken Alfredo
Hooray for easy dinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment